- Collect and analyze data on customer preferences, needs and factors affecting demand to seek and identify potential new business opportunity, and negotiate and finalize the business opportunities in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Use SalesForce and other lead generation tools to maintain pipeline and reporting in database for generating new sales leads, to prospect and cultivate new partnerships with B2B companies and referrals with the goal of growing the lending portfolio.
- Propose business strategy to executive management team by reporting latest market research data and findings, translating complex findings into written text, visualizing data, translating data into insights, and making PowerPoint presentation.
- Use marketing skills to analyze marketing channels and assist marketing team deploy advertisements.
- Use customer relationship management CRM software to maintain fruitful relationships with valuable clients, referring partners, and other prospects; and attend industrial conferences, events, and expos.
- Create sales & marketing materials by using professional writing and graphic design skills.
- Coordinate with prospects who participate into the marketing projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Marketing
At least 1-year experience
Mail résumé/CV and cover letter to:
Xuper Funding LLC,
3808 Union St, 11A Room5,